I start a project and somebody hollers at me so I drop everything to go help them. There sits my project not done. When I am wanting help everyone is busy with some ptoject of their own and they won't be bothered with me; or no one answers when I call.
I have one friend I hadn't seen in 15 years who I was fortunate enough to reconnect with on Facebook. Carole has been a Godsend for me! It doesn't matter what day, what time, or why she has always been here for me. I don't know if she'll see this or not but... Carole thank you sooo much for all your support and help you've given me and Donnie! You hold a huge place in my heart and I love you!!!
As-salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. May Allah bring you peace and many blessings. I am a Muslim, if you are a terrorist I too am your enemy. I appreciate you stopping by, I hope you enjoy reading about my encounters. Feel free to follow my blog and/or comment on any blog post! Enjoy
True Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment