From My Heart to Donnie <3

I've been wanting to make Donnie his own fleece-tie blanket and I finally made time and did. It took me 2 hours from start to finish. He hasn't been home over night since April 2012 and we both miss cuddling when we sleep. Also the facility he's at they don't have control of the thermostat in their rooms. It, being winter, has been much colder and it's difficult to get a good nights sleep. When I gave him the blanket this evening, he was here on a homepass. He loved it and said he was taking it back to the facility so he'd be warm. I told him when he was warm he could think of me cuddling with him keeping him warm while he slept. I love my husband with all my heart and am anxious for him to be back home. Sweet dreams baby <3

No comments: