Getting Sick

UGH!!! I have been sick for almost a week now. Is crazy because I'm not around many people but I do go out in public.
When I open doors I pull my sleeve over my hand (if I'm wearing long sleeves). When we go to stores and utilize their shopping cart we even wipe down the areas we would touch. But yet we still get sick.
I don't like being sick because the world continues on and I fall behind on things. That is a silly statement because I don't know of any one who enjoys it. There isn't anyone but me to do things here at home. I'm not able to do things like I used to any more; getting older sucks big time!
Any ways I thought I'd gotten lucky and skipped getting sick because it has happened previously around November - December. My body decided to just delay it I guess. Hopefully I get over this soon and am able to get my strength back sooner than later.
So... I 'm still here I'm just resting and trying to get back to being healthy.

No comments: