I love my furbabies! They are so loving and caring. No matter what they always are happy to see me and hang out.
We have Chihuahuas and Australian Shepherds, both are wonderful breeds. They are our "kids" and are rightfully spoiled rotten.
I took a break from breeding for awhile, am starting up again. Was looking for a Chihuahua stud and found him. He'll be coming from my friend Dawn.
I'm also looking for a female Mini Aussie for Harley. At this point I haven't found THE one yet.
This summer once the ground thaws out we'll be making a fenced yard for the Chihuahuas. It will be protected from the winds with lots of shelter from the sun and the predators that hunt out here on the plains.
I'm off to go snuggle with my fur kids <3
As-salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. May Allah bring you peace and many blessings. I am a Muslim, if you are a terrorist I too am your enemy. I appreciate you stopping by, I hope you enjoy reading about my encounters. Feel free to follow my blog and/or comment on any blog post! Enjoy
Furbabies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment