I have had a lot of time by myself for awhile ... it took some time adjusting to being the only person home. In the beginning I would get so lonely and I'd have to leave before I got too depressed. I don't have many friends I hang out with any more but it was good to get out. I was scared to leave the house because I sometimes would get lost and have no idea where I was so I couldn't get back home. If I didn't make it home before dark I would have panic attacks. After that happened a few times I'd make sure I went out in the early morning so I would be home way before the sunset. It's easier to figure out where I was during the day because of the mountains, they are west and I live out east. I was under so much stress back then that I think that is what caused it. I would also forget lots of things and couldn't remember previous things I did. Life is getting better now and it doesn't happen as frequently. I actually enjoy staying home, I love the peace and easy going attitude of country living not to mention being so close to nature. The city stresses me out! The rude people, the traffic, how close the houses are to each other, and especially how everyone is rushing around. City life isn't for me any more, I need my space and the laid back way of life of country living for my sanity and health. I'm beach bum turned country girl and I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment