As-salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. May Allah bring you peace and many blessings. I am a Muslim, if you are a terrorist I too am your enemy. I appreciate you stopping by, I hope you enjoy reading about my encounters. Feel free to follow my blog and/or comment on any blog post! Enjoy
Stella X Marley Litter
We were blessed on Saturday, February 19, 2011 with 3 male puppies! Welcome to the world boys!
The 1st male was born at 3:02 pm, weighed in at 6.4 oz. and is chocolate merle with white on his chest. The 2nd male was breech & born at 4:35 pm, weighed in at 5.6 oz and is a chocolate merle with white on his chest. The 3rd male was born at 6:20 pm, weighed in at 5.3 oz and is blue with a little white on his chest and white on 2 toes of his right rear foot.
We thought long and hard about names for them and finally decided after much thought... #1 is "Chaos", #2 is "Havoc" & #3 is "Anarchy". Stella & Marley made very handsome pups! I am very pleased with their colors & patterns and still floating on air!
Will be fun to see how they mature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment