FOR TODAY~ Tuesday February 8, 2011
Outside my window...it is windy, cold & snowing
I am thinking...I cannot wait for Spring to get here & the cold/snow to be done for the year
I am thankful for...the cozy toasty warmth of the house =)
From the kitchen...I haven't decided what to make for dinner yet but it should be comfort food cuz it is so cold out.
I am wearing...Navy sweat pants & a black Harley Davidson t-shirt
I am creating... I really don't know how to answer this question??? I suppose since I am waiting to hear back on my pre-employment drug test for Loaf 'N Jug, I am creating a wardrobe for work that I will be comfortable in! =)
I am going...to be soooooooooo happy that I only have to drive 11 miles to & from work!!!
I am reading...nothing at the moment, don't have the patience right now to sit down for a book.
I am hoping...that things will run smoothly here at the ranch when I start work & that everyone here will help out with things so I won't have to run around on my days off trying to put the house back together.
I am hearing...many great comments from my friends on Facebook on my getting the job! =)
Around the house...I would like to get it cleaned & organized before I start work, but that isn't a "weekend" project if it is going to be done properly.
One of my favorite things...is the pride I get from working and bringing money into the house & family steadily.
A few plans for the rest of the week: anxiously await a call from the manager of Loaf 'N Jug for me to go in & finish up employment paperwork & set up the weeks work schedule!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment