More than I can handle...

They say bad things happen in 3's but lately I've been counting & I can tell ya it has been a hell of a LOT more than THREE things! I have the "rockiness" of my marriage once again.... my Dad's health is really in a downward spiral dive... my mother is a FUCKING BITCH and being an ass to my daughter... am trying to find forever homes for the horses & llamas so our feed bill will be reduced and haven't had any one follow through with their inquiries, the furnace keeps being blown out by the wind gusts and it is -41*F with the wind chill today! What the hell else can happen? How many things have to be thrown at me before I "pass this test" or before I snap and do something not nice to somebody that just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time???

Tomorrow is Ground Hog Day and I pray that we do NOT get 6 more weeks of Winter cuz I don't know if I can handle these insane arctic temps for another 6 weeks.

I've decided I am NOT going to pretend my world is peachy keen happy any more.... I'm sick and tired of pretending to be happy. Watch out world cuz I'm going to join the others who vent and go on about how shitty their life is... what is the saying... "FML", yup Fuck My Life!!!

Karma is a BITCH and what comes around goes around!

PS: Thanks to all my friends (real friends) that have been here for support at my lowest times. You always know when I am miserable. I love you more than you know!<3

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'm sorry your world sucks right now, Marie! Big hugs! Best of luck with everything. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mel! I have been keeping up to date on your new move that will be happening soon for you & your family! It's not as far a drive and you should see more sun than you currently do in Oregon! Thanks for thinking of me...I know things will perk up get better soon. The darn dreary weather seems to always bring things down a bit. Here's to SPRING!!! ((((((HUGS))))))♥