As-salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. May Allah bring you peace and many blessings. I am a Muslim, if you are a terrorist I too am your enemy. I appreciate you stopping by, I hope you enjoy reading about my encounters. Feel free to follow my blog and/or comment on any blog post! Enjoy
Screeching Halt
My personal "To-Do list" changes daily depending on how I'm feeling, what plans have been made, whether I'm home, whether I have my vehicle, what the weather is like and last but not least whether an emergency happens. We all must prioritize things so they will get done but that also changes daily, sometimes hourly depending on what is going on in my life. I have a list that grows every day of things I'd like to do and for the most part they are completed but not always when I have planned to accomplish them. The one thing that bothers me is when other people bust in on my day without contacting me and expect me to drop everything to cater to them! That happened today to me... I wasted almost 2 hours running around catering to them (4 uninvited people,1 being an acquaintance) just so I could get them out of here. Then once they were gone I was backed up 2 hours on my schedule and routines for the day. It is also sometimes difficult to get motivated once again and continue on. Today the motivation disappeared for me, now the things I wanted to do will be moved over to tomorrow and may be, just may be I can get them accomplished. ARGH!!!!! I sometimes honestly do NOT like people! Oh well, at least they are gone and hopefully will not be back again. Any way... today was a wash out as far as my accomplishing what I wanted to. Hope your day is more successful than mine was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment