Ball Pythons

I have a new addiction! It's not illegal so it's ok LOL. I am building my collection of Ball Pythons and hopefully in a couple years (or less) I will be breeding Ball Pythons! They are so docile and the the variety of morphs... all I can say is WOW!


LEFT: Fiona, 0.1 Normal Ball Python and Pandora, 0.1 Dinker Ball Python


Eros, 1.0 Yellowbelly Ball Python


Casanova, 1.0 100% Het Pied Ball Python


I'm not finished adding to the collection. I am constantly window shopping to see what is out there and if I come across anything and have the funds available I will most definitely by adding it to my collection! I want a 0.1 100% Het Pied or a 0.1 Pied. Then from there who knows. Enchi, Clown, Albino, Pastel, so many catch my eye now that it's crazy!

At the moment my goal is to breed my own Pied. Once I have a female 100% Het Pied I can with Casanova as the sire. Woohooooooo Then from the offspring... who knows the possibilities will be endless! I would love to someday with my breeding to create a new morph! That would be amazing!

I'm going to have to build a rack at some point... right now I have them in tanks but that takes up a lot of space. Although it is nice for display it won't be feasible space wise once I'm breeding. Once I begin breeding I'll have to build/get an incubator too. I'll be keeping an eye out meanwhile for one, don't want to wait for the last minute. Have been looking at DIY plans to build my own... but the rack comes first.

Any ways Ball Pythons is what trips my trigger right now! Stay tuned...

No comments: