As-salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. May Allah bring you peace and many blessings. I am a Muslim, if you are a terrorist I too am your enemy. I appreciate you stopping by, I hope you enjoy reading about my encounters. Feel free to follow my blog and/or comment on any blog post! Enjoy
Kefir... it does your body GOOD!
We have been drinking Dairy Kefir for a few months now and are feeling pretty good. So I decided I wanted to expand our horizons & try some other types of Kefir also. I got my new types today! I got "Organic Water Kefir Crystals" - for making healthy Probiotic beverages & "Kombucha Culture" - to brew my own healthy Probiotic beverages. The first works with Spring water & dried fruit and turns it to a healthy flavored carbonated drink. I can even add ginger root & make GINGER BEER! Yummy I loved that when I was younger & I love Gingerale now. The Kombucha works with sweet tea. I already started the water Kefir crystals & am working on starting the Kombucha now. I cannot wait to try them both. They all have so many benefits for you & balance out your bodies systems. I'm very surprised that not many people do them. I know there are a few that will turn up their nose to it just because of the concept that it is healthy for you & I feel sad that someone wouldn't want to help themselves to get healthier in such an easy & natural way. I love Kefir & if you would like to know more about it let me know! But to each his own...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment