Cabin FeVeR

Photo taken 03/26/10 before sunset MSmith







OK... it is March 27 & we have been experiencing a Spring snow storm since yesterday evening. Howling wind gusts up 50 mph rattling the windows all night long & the thought of the power going out & possibly freezing my tush off does not make for a restful nights sleep! We have been blessed with a few sunny days in the past couple weeks but as usual Mother Nature snatches the sunshine away & dumps frigid temps and white crap upon us to see if we are paying attention. ACK!!! I am paying attention & want warm temps & green every where on the ranch already. I want to be able to grab my camera & head out to our pastures & get amazing shots of Spring blooming & our horses, burros, llamas, chickens, peacocks & turkeys enjoying basking in the warmth of the Colorado sunshine. Not to mention me getting some vitamin D & fresh air, I sooooo love living out here in the country in the wide open spaces & the fresh air! ♥ Our new room mate, Jodyann, has adjusted pretty much to the altitude change and she is ready for some Spring weather too! We want to get outdoors, do a little sightseeing and show off our gorgeous state! Come on Mother Nature cut us a break puhleeze! I ♥ Spring & Summer!!!!!

This is my second attempt at blogging today cuz right before I posted the previous one the power went out here & I lost everything.... of course this is not what the other was about cuz I can't remember it. LOL But I hope you all can relate...

No comments: