It is so much more than a word. When you experience the real thing there is no comparison.
Not everyone is fortunate enough to find another person that puts them first. But on the same note; not everyone will be hunted by a predator and taken advantage of time and time again.
Do yourself a favor and don't rush into a relationship; don't settle for anything less than you deserve. I did finally realize what I do NOT want and I have made the changes to rid myself of him and the imbeciles like him.
Sadly this world is full of predators, they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Be strong and stand your ground.
Life and love are wonderful when you find the right path...
Not everyone is fortunate enough to find another person that puts them first. But on the same note; not everyone will be hunted by a predator and taken advantage of time and time again.
Do yourself a favor and don't rush into a relationship; don't settle for anything less than you deserve. I did finally realize what I do NOT want and I have made the changes to rid myself of him and the imbeciles like him.
Sadly this world is full of predators, they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Be strong and stand your ground.
Life and love are wonderful when you find the right path...
Chaos had kidnapped my life and there was no one around (but me) to pay the ransom. When things are chaotic there is only one thing you can do... FOLLOW THE BUBBLES UP and take a different path. Life is peaceful and filled with blessings. Be patient, it does come.


No comments:
Post a Comment