It's Been Awhile . . .

  It's been over a year since I have written here about anything in my life. Since my last post; I made a conscious decision to be done with the negative people in and around me and the lifestyle it created for me. 
  Many fantastic changes have taken place! I am healthier and happier with my life. Thank you to all whom have been here for me and cheered for me along the way. 
  I am proud of the changes I have made, of who I am and what I stand for now. I no longer have to hide and be ashamed of anything or any one around me. Everything is peaceful and positive; a 180 degree turn around and LIFE IS GOOD!
   I just wanted to pop in and let my readers know I'm alive and enjoying life! Everything is better than ever and I am looking forward to my future. I have supportive, strong friends and family.
  May you all find peace and many blessings from this day forward in 2016.

          Marie



No comments: