SRR web site

Well... I had decided to not continue the rescue ranch web site because we were going to move to Florida & wouldn't be doing animal rescue in the same way there. But now we are NOT moving... had to decide if I could justify spending money on the domains & on the web hosting. I couldn't, not with a clear conscience because we are spending monies on the site & not getting many calls from people that had seen our web site. So..... *geez this is just rambling jibberish* I have decided to make a another web site but on Webs dot com... they allow you to have a very basic FREE site. I started working on that last night and actually got pretty much done for just starting it, and it is also very up to date compared to the old site. I've still got things to do on there & will work a little every day on it but I think since my Chihuahua web site is also there that I will be able to keep them both up to date easier. At least that is my plan and I'm sticking to it! =)

Smith Rescue Ranch    
If you have some time please go there & check it out, let me know what you think. Would great if you signed up as a member there and joined that site too. *hint hint*

No comments: