Excited Anticipation . . .

***The photos in this blog of Petrie (soon to be Jax) were taken by Ohm Northwood Chihuahuas


In a couple weeks Petrie (his new name will be Jax) will be home with us, I cannot wait!!! I'm getting soooooooooo excited and cannot wait to hold him in my arms! We are getting him from Ohm Northwood Chihuahuas (ONC) in Northwestern Minnesota. Dawn & David are amazing people, and I am proud to call them my friends! We cannot wait to meet them in person too!!! Jax is a GORGEOUS Chihuahua and has LOTS of champions in his background pedigree on his Dames side, I cannot wait to see what he will sire for us!



It feels like it has been forever since he was born & we've watched him grow into a very handsome puppy. I can't wait for him to join our family & see his personality come out once he has settled in & gotten familiar with the other furbabies here.


I will blog & post new photos when he is home!

No comments: