We have decided we want OUT of Colorado! We are spending one last Winter here so we cannot say later that we miss Colorado and Winter. Come Spring 2011 we will not be living in Colorado any more! That being said we decided we want a warm climate.... Hawaii is lovely but there is only so much you can do on an island & moving there would be too costly getting everything over there. We have decided on moving to Florida! My husband was born in Pensacola & his Dad, step mom, and other family members are there too. We have been house hunting and there are a lot of homes available. We have a few months until we are going so we don't have to be in a rush to get a place & can be a bit picky so it has been an ongoing project house hunting.
The kids are getting excited about moving to a new place & we adults are more than ready to get out of this miserable cold.
I will attempt to keep writing about this process but I have not been very good at blogging every day. I will try to do it at least once a week. =)
Beaches, sunshine & ocean here we come soon! woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
1 comment:
I so totally understand. I still miss warm southern California every day and it's been 12 years since I lived there. If only up to me alone, I wouldn't live in any place with a real winter.
Post a Comment