☼ SpRiNg ☼ FeVeR ☼

It was sunny & fairly warm today so I kept ending up outside. Once the warmth is here to stay I will be outdoors most of the time doing chores & projects around the ranch. I want to get a vegetable garden going in our garden area again this Summer. It was full of snow from the past few storms we got. Most of the snow has melted away & it is REALLY soggy in there. I will have to wait for it to dry up a bit before it can be tilled up & compost mixed into the soil. May be by the end of this month we can get that part done at least. I have a bunch of Butternut Squash seeds & I'll also get some Zucchini seeds too. Now that there are only 3 of us here on the ranch we don't have to cook as much...that is a big change in groceries, gardening & cooking!
The grass is turning green & there are buds on the trees around the area so it won't be long before the wildflowers start to bloom. I have a large variety of flower seeds that I also want to plant around the place to give it some color! I wonder if we'll get much moisture? To be safe I better plant within reach of the hose so I can easily get water to things.
Once the color starts popping I will be out with my camera for hours on end! I can't wait! I love going out with my camera & getting shots of everything I see, it is so relaxing!
Happy Spring & Summer to you all! My favorite times of the year! ☺

No comments: