Here are a few that I have made, enjoy!
As-salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. May Allah bring you peace and many blessings. I am a Muslim, if you are a terrorist I too am your enemy. I appreciate you stopping by, I hope you enjoy reading about my encounters. Feel free to follow my blog and/or comment on any blog post! Enjoy
Bit Strips
There is a new app on Facebook called "Bit Strips". You create a cartoon comic strip character of yourself and make a comic strip status, card or interaction with another person. I thought it was silly but enjoyed reading what others had made. Then I decided to try it out. Well... now I look forward to making at least one a day but most days I make a few. LOL
Here are a few that I have made, enjoy!
Here are a few that I have made, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment