Well... Donnie is home, finally! It's almost been a month now and I can say I am so happy he's here. I really missed him during the 10 months he was away. It was rocky at times but I survived once again. I can honestly say it has been wonderful! He is wonderful, spoiling me a lot. I don't mind one bit either.
We have been working on the house. Gutted the old bar and painted it maroon and sand. It is gorgeous! We got enough done to move into it. I'm in the process of putting up the wall decorations. We are also still moving our clothes and other furnishings.
Donnie winterized the room and it's very cozy too! The room has a lot of light also with windows facing North, West, and South. There is also a patio door facing Pikes Peak. We are going to put a nice sized deck and a fenced yard for the Chihuahuas to enjoy.
Our house is becoming our home and we are very happy!
As-salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. May Allah bring you peace and many blessings. I am a Muslim, if you are a terrorist I too am your enemy. I appreciate you stopping by, I hope you enjoy reading about my encounters. Feel free to follow my blog and/or comment on any blog post! Enjoy
Our New Master Bedroom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment